Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Confession #9...Kids make me laugh

This past week while subbing at a local library, I had a little girl come up and ask me about the book flies in diarreah. It was hard not to laugh, but inside the whole time, I was thinking "I can't think of a single book about flies and diarreah. Flies and dead bodies, yes, but not flies and diarreah."

I looked and looked and didn't find anything. She said she had read it at school and I couldn't come up with anything. She went away and came back and said, "I know the author is Doreen Cronin". At this point, I figured out what she meant...Diary of a Fly...


I went and found it for her, then suggested the following books:




I love seeing kids with books and I what I love even more than that is their funny questions. So kids, keep them coming. They make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment